"I know for sure that everything in life happens to help us live."
Oprah Winfrey

Wednesday, July 2

Company's coming...

Yay! Susan, Lawrence, and little Winston are coming down tomorrow for the 4th weekend! I can't believe it's been almost a year since we've seen them, when we went up for Winston's 1st birthday party. How does time get away from us so much? Poor little guy's gonna wonder who the heck we are!

Anyway, I may be a little more scarce than I have been around here for the next few days... I've got a grandbaby to play with, y'know! ;-D

Labels:

3 Comments:

At 7/02/2008 1:49 PM, Blogger Sarah Coggins said...

Have fun with your family - especially that little grandbaby! :)

 
At 7/03/2008 8:14 AM, Blogger Dawn said...

Enjoy your visit! There is something about a baby/toddler to keep you young at heart!

take care,
Dawn

 
At 7/05/2008 9:00 AM, Blogger ~**Dawn**~ said...

I hope you're having a most wonderful time with that grandbaby!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home