"I know for sure that everything in life happens to help us live."
Oprah Winfrey

Saturday, January 31

Full of it

I wanna know who the moron is who decided we needed to have 1.6 gallon toilets. It had to be some theorizing putz who never sat their butt on an actual pot. Some engineer-type who used an outhouse for all their elimination needs. I just know it was.

I want my old toilets back! I don't care how much water they used, dammit -- at least they worked! Over the years, we've replaced the two originals and added a third when we built a downstairs bathroom.
Every single one of them has required plunging waaay too often. Doesn't matter what the, uhmmm... composition... or quantity of waste matter is, the damn things back up just from sitting on them! What a useless waste of the water we're supposed to be conserving. Theoretically, of course.

You wouldn't believe how many discussionss there are in this house where the main topic is, well, poop!
Erg!

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 1/31/2009 6:31 PM, Blogger Laurie said...

OMG Marianne! You are not going to believe this!! I was going to post today about the same thing!!I HATE ours! We've wasted more water than we've conseved, and as I always tell my husband, "this toilet isn't worth $%^&*&^%$!!" And it isn't!!!
Laurie, unhappy in plunger land!

 
At 1/31/2009 8:28 PM, Blogger marianne said...

LOL! I hesitated to post such an, uhmmm - indelicate - subject, but man, the frustration got the best of me!

Miserable excuses for progress, aren't they?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home