"I know for sure that everything in life happens to help us live."
Oprah Winfrey

Friday, July 3

Games people play


While we were in CT last week, we were introduced to a couple of new (for me, anyway) games and
I'm already hooked -- they're fun and challenging and make you think. I definitely see another addiction in my future.


Don't know how these have evaded me all these years, especially since we're such a game-playing family, but we wasted no time in picking up a Rummikub game when we got home and will be picking up Sequence soon.

The grands and I usually play our standard Uno, Sorry, Yahtzee, Monopoly, cards, and a few others, but I'm thinking they're going to enjoy the competition of these just as much. Besides, it's always fun to add a new game or two to our repertoire.

Labels:

4 Comments:

At 7/03/2009 9:53 PM, Anonymous elaine Big "E" said...

Glad the board games were such a hit. Rummikub is still sitting on the table...waiting for some takers!!!

 
At 7/03/2009 9:54 PM, Blogger Heather said...

where in CT?
i grew up on rummikub! heck maybe it is a CT thing LOL.

 
At 7/03/2009 10:46 PM, Blogger Desert Songbird said...

My kids have Rummikub; they used to play it for hours.

 
At 7/03/2009 11:40 PM, Blogger marianne said...

Big "E" - guess I should make a return trip, eh? ;)

Heather - Danbury - where're you?

DS - Lew and I would've played longer but discovered the joker is missing in the game we bought - bummer! we'll be taking it back for another one.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home