"I know for sure that everything in life happens to help us live."
Oprah Winfrey

Sunday, November 8

A bench for all seasons...


Adding to my growing collection of bench photos, I snapped this one when we were out and about the other day. What caught my attention was the row of cute jack-o-lanterns sitting there as we drove past; Lew quick turned around so I could get a picture.


I didn't notice the bonus kitty in the window until I was focusing to take the shot. What an appropriate Halloween decoration the furry little beastie makes... too bad it's not black! I wonder if it sat there and watched the trick-or-treaters??

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At 11/08/2009 8:06 PM, Blogger Stacy at Exceedingly Mundane said...

Great shot, love how the cat cooperated and posed for you! Does the big pumpkin on the right have trick or treat carved into it?! Very cool :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home