"I know for sure that everything in life happens to help us live."
Oprah Winfrey

Monday, October 5

It's that time again...

Flu shot season is here and we got ours last week.

Most people winterize their cars and homes; we winterize our lungs! heh, heh. Our doctor is pretty adamant about us getting added protection every year, so flu shots are just another one of those annual things we do.

We had to go twice since they ran out of doses on our regular visit, but we finally got stuck the next day. Now I guess we just wait and see what happens with the availability of swine flu shots in MD or if we even need them.

If you're a believer, did y'all get yours?

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 10/05/2009 12:27 PM, Anonymous Cindy said...

We don't get them. Okay...I'm a little worried that I would get the flu from the flu shot. I guess I haven't change too much huh?

 
At 10/05/2009 7:10 PM, Blogger marianne said...

If it makes you feel any better at all, in all the years I've been getting one, I've NEVER gotten the flu from the shot. Never. Got it from people, but not the shot!! LOL! ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home