"I know for sure that everything in life happens to help us live."
Oprah Winfrey

Wednesday, April 26

New Age poetry?...


Heh, heh, heh... came across this in my blogging travels - Rob's Amazing Poem Generator - what a hoot! Hardly a poem in the traditional sense, but some goofy fun anyway. (Hey, humor me - I'm having a slow day, okay?) Here's what it generated for me:


Lil Bits and Ends... Wrapping up to dust
the year Pink or just read the most efficient
method found,
them! Ended up we
were here. find bits to know
how far
I
just read
A frugal woman and whatever it posted by me @
throughout the garage or cowardly? yes 5. in your
heart. I have surmised, one I had
to get the worms and
makes you look good days! afterwards,
it was it Well, maybe
a Cold water.

3 Comments:

At 4/26/2006 6:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're still making me smile.

Your poem is quite - humm? Interesting.

I could listen to Stand By Me all day.

 
At 4/26/2006 6:32 PM, Blogger Debi said...

Unique, I must say. But kind of amusing. And I'm sorry to admit that it's probably better than anything I could write even with a great deal of effort.
Anyway, looks like a fun site. Will be off to check it out myself.

 
At 4/27/2006 1:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cute. Long ago in that place we both worked, one group had something similar. They replaced the program's dictionary with satellite terms and had it do a random weekly report. The Assistant Director was on the second page editting it before he caught on!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home