"I know for sure that everything in life happens to help us live."
Oprah Winfrey

Tuesday, May 16

Busy, busy, busy...

It's been a busy one... my week in pictures...




Tuesday got my hair colored and cut.






Wednesday was my doctor's visit.







Friday the new refrigerator and freezer was delivered...







along with the new dishwasher.




Sunday, Momma Nature didn't cooperate so not all the planting got done, but...



We did get some pink and yellow gerber daisies and a few begonias in the the ground - still have some New Guinea impatiens and more begonias to plant.




Tomorrow we have an appointment to take care of some legal stuff.




On Friday my sister, brother, sis-in-law, and nephew will be here from CT and NC, and on Saturday we'll all be moseying on over to VA for a mini family reunion with my other sister and some of her brood. Hopefully, it won't rain but we have a covered spot if it does, so it should all be good.

In between all this has been the normal cleaning, laundry, meal planning, shopping, etc. that goes with expecting guests. Phew! I'm exhausted and when the rush is over, am going to relax with a nice, soothing ... Calgon, take me away!!

2 Comments:

At 5/17/2006 8:09 PM, Blogger Dawn said...

It sounds like a busy week! Enjoy your mini reunion :) My family is so small we all live in the same town... All five (ok add a few kids to the mix) of us LOL!

take care,
Dawn

 
At 5/17/2006 10:45 PM, Blogger *krystyn* said...

Wow -you've definitely been busy!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home