"I know for sure that everything in life happens to help us live."
Oprah Winfrey

Thursday, May 11

Out of...no, INTO the Stone Age...

Well, we finally tried what everyone else has been raving about for ages. Clearly, I must live in a box and definitely need to get out more 'cause I didn't even know we had a Stone in our area until I saw it the other day on the way home from somewhere else. Better late than never, I guess.

So, Lew was terrribly unadventurous and opted for plain ol' dusty French Vanilla. I got a bit braver and tried their Paradise Found - a delicious concoction of white chocolate ice cream, coconut, pineapple and banana in one of those crispy waffle cone thingies. Yummy stuff!

A bit pricey for an an ice cream cone, albeit a fancy one, so not something we'll be having every day, but nice...and different... for a treat now and then.

3 Comments:

At 5/11/2006 9:03 PM, Blogger Dawn said...

I've never had that either. YOur ice flavor sounds YUMMY!!!!!

take care,
Dawn

 
At 5/11/2006 10:25 PM, Blogger sue @ postcards from paradise falls said...

there's one about half an hour from me and i haven't felt like driving all the way out there yet. i'll have to grab a friend and go there someday very soon!

 
At 5/12/2006 7:49 AM, Blogger Debi said...

I've never heard of the place before. But I really want one of what you had!!! I think I'll have to search that place out next time we're down visiting my aunt and uncle.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home