"I know for sure that everything in life happens to help us live."
Oprah Winfrey

Monday, May 8

Glorious...

A little late, but here are the "more later" photos I promised of the gorgeous azales we've been enjoying this season. I think this is the prettiest year we've had in a long time. (click on photos for larger view.)

Front corner of yard with cherry blossom trees
(one tree out of sight to right.)


Back corner, under the dogwood trees.


Rhododendron in front of house.

It's been a stupendous display of pretty!

3 Comments:

At 5/08/2006 1:57 PM, Blogger ~**Dawn**~ said...

omg! those are BEAUTIFUL Marianne!

 
At 5/09/2006 2:57 PM, Blogger Debi said...

You have the most beautiful yard, Marianne!!!

 
At 5/11/2006 9:36 PM, Blogger Dawn said...

Your yard is just gorgeous!!!! The pictures are so pretty. I'd love to spend my days just looking at a place as peaceful and pretty as this.

take care,
Dawn

 

Post a Comment

<< Home