"I know for sure that everything in life happens to help us live."
Oprah Winfrey

Tuesday, May 2

I did it my way...

I had my own peaceful protest and demonstrated my own "potent role" in the economy yesterday. I shopped... and shopped... and shopped. And when I finished that, I came home and shopped some more. Yes indeed, I spent a loooot of money yesterday and wielded my own economic clout.

A refrigerator - a freezer - a dishwasher - all needed replacing... all happened yesterday. Our local nursery came in for their fair share as we replaced four azaleas - one huge and three good-sized ones... and picked up eight gerber daisies too. Sent a package off to my grandson at the Post Office. Had two steak dinners from Lone Star restaurant. Then, came home, got online and ordered kitty things from PetSmart. Covered a lot of territory.

Yep, a lot of money... I flexed my economic muscle... hear me roar!

2 Comments:

At 5/02/2006 4:40 PM, Blogger Debi said...

You go, girl!!!

 
At 5/02/2006 6:16 PM, Blogger Dawn said...

That had to feel good :) I love a good shopping spree :)

take care,
Dawn

 

Post a Comment

<< Home