"I know for sure that everything in life happens to help us live."
Oprah Winfrey

Saturday, August 25

Grrrrr...

I am more than a little annoyed. The cabinets for the family room won't ship until September 25 (!) - maybe later. Why? Because the designer didn't order the damn things in July like she was supposed to and now the cabinet-maker has other orders, we're further down the queue, blah, blah, blah.

Now she's apologizing all over the place and making noises about finding another source. Right... so we can wait even longer to finish this room?? Uhmmm, I don't think so!

I am sooooo not amused!

Labels:

3 Comments:

At 8/25/2007 3:58 PM, Blogger Stacy at Exceedingly Mundane said...

Oh no! I don't blame you, I'd be upset too. It's so awful when a professional can't do their job properly.

I hope she finds another source, or gets them shipped sooner. Something.

:)

 
At 8/25/2007 11:43 PM, Blogger ~**Dawn**~ said...

Oh man. You were going along at such a great clip & this girl had to go and spoil it. >=[

 
At 8/28/2007 8:49 PM, Blogger sue @ postcards from paradise falls said...

are you being compensated for this mess?? i'd be totally aggravated.

but i gotta admit.. your little blue angry-face picture made me giggle :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home