"I know for sure that everything in life happens to help us live."
Oprah Winfrey

Wednesday, September 26

Family Room photos...

Well, the family room project is finally winding down and I have photos for those of you who have hung in there with me and patiently waited (with bated breath, I'm sure!☺) to see all the changes. You can find them in my Picasa Gallery here:

Family Room photos


Just click on the album titled "Family Room - B&A" and view individually or use the slideshow link - you can pause or adjust the speed to your preference.

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

At 9/27/2007 8:11 AM, Blogger Debi said...

WoW. WoW. WoW. I cannot get over the transformation, Marianne! It's gorgeous! I love it all! Your fireplace wall is stunning! And I love your new desk area as well!

Just beautiful, Marianne! Enjoy!

 
At 9/27/2007 11:24 AM, Blogger Stacy at Exceedingly Mundane said...

Wow, that is just incredible! It all looks so good, the flooring, the cabinets, the new fireplace wall, just awesome! I know you guys are going to enjoy it SO MUCH, especially now that it's all done :)

 
At 10/02/2007 1:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow, did you guys do that yourselves! Fantastic
now i have to look at the rest of your projects! I hope you don't mind.

 
At 10/11/2007 6:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

and just where would I find that gallery??????? huh??????
claudia

 

Post a Comment

<< Home