"I know for sure that everything in life happens to help us live."
Oprah Winfrey

Tuesday, September 18

Pardon me...

... while I gloat. Every doggie has his day, karma's a bitch, what goes around comes around, give 'em enough rope, etc., etc. All of these cliches more than apply to the latest situation O.J. has put himself in. I so hope this smug, cocky-ass bully finally gets what's coming to him. Doesn't matter to me what he ends up behind bars for as long as he ends up behind them where the whole civilized world knows he belongs.

Other than that, this cretin has had waaaay more than his 15 minutes of notoriety and
I'm loathe to even mention his name on my blog... but I had a wee bit of need to gloat. :D

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 9/18/2007 5:02 PM, Blogger ~**Dawn**~ said...

And here I thought for sure you would be rejoicing about your Redskins on MNF!

 
At 9/19/2007 11:47 AM, Blogger Stacy at Exceedingly Mundane said...

I could not agree more. Apparently, he thinks yet again that he can get away with absolutely anything :(

 

Post a Comment

<< Home