"I know for sure that everything in life happens to help us live."
Oprah Winfrey

Monday, September 24

They're coming, they're coming!...

Hot damn!! Yay! Cool beans!! Oh joy, be still my heart - the cabinets are being delivered tomorrow!!

All we really need now is a lamp, an area rug, and a few odds and ends. Then this room will finally be done! Jeez, I won't know how to act. We've been at this for what seems like forever - since April anyway - I'll have to find something else to obsess about! ;)

Pictures will be forthcoming in the next few days.

Labels:

3 Comments:

At 9/24/2007 8:45 PM, Blogger sue @ postcards from paradise falls said...

woohoo!! i'm doing the happy dance for you :)

 
At 9/25/2007 11:48 AM, Blogger Stacy at Exceedingly Mundane said...

Oh yeah, I know how excited you must be! I can't wait to see pictures and hear all about it :)

 
At 9/25/2007 12:04 PM, Blogger Debi said...

I do believe you're a tad bit excited there, aren't you?

Can't wait to see the pics!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home