"I know for sure that everything in life happens to help us live."
Oprah Winfrey

Thursday, January 17

Cough, cough, gag...

Note to Self:

Remember, the next time you want a "cozy little fire," make the damn thing yourself, k?
That way the damper will be open before the match is lit, you won't have a roomful houseful of choking smoke, and the smoke alarm won't shriek at you while you freeze to death from opening the doors to help the smoke out.

Not to point fingers or anything (HE knows who I mean!)... just saying.
*sigh*

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 1/18/2008 11:50 AM, Blogger ~**Dawn**~ said...

Oops!

 
At 1/18/2008 12:06 PM, Blogger Stacy at Exceedingly Mundane said...

Oh no! I am always adamant about that too, I probably check it twice or maybe three times before lighting a fire. The smoke alarm went off? I hate those things, they are so loud :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home