"I know for sure that everything in life happens to help us live."
Oprah Winfrey

Wednesday, January 16

Sharing...


I think I may just be one of the most fortunate grandmas I know. Who knew there could be such pleasure in a spontaneous phone call from #1 grandson at 9:30ish at night just to tell me:


"Guess what!!" he squealed

"I give up," says I...

"It's snowing down here!" says he, with #2 grandson squealing the same message in the background.

After talking about the joy of getting snow in SC, I was then treated to a burst of devilish laughter as he proceeded to try to belt his brother with a snowball! :D

It's the little things that count... even when they're icy snowflakes.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At 1/17/2008 8:58 AM, Blogger ~**Dawn**~ said...

It's amazing how happy snow can make you when you don't have to see it very often, isn't it? ;-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home