"I know for sure that everything in life happens to help us live."
Oprah Winfrey

Sunday, February 3

Whine, whine...

Okay, I'm really trying to be a good sport about it all, sh!t happens (pardon the pun!) etc., etc., but this water situation is getting reeeal old, reeeal quick. Now it appears we also have a water main break(!!) to deal with. Despite receiving water through the temporary pipeline from Frederick, the system has to be flushed before we have potable water again, blah, blah, blah, and so the boil water advisory will be in effect until at least Wednesday the 6th.

In the meantime, Wal-Mart has generously donated water in 3 gallon packs that we can pick up at the Town Hall, and the county has provided a tanker truck distributing water, both at certain hours of the day. But still... it's getting old and I just wanna brush my teeth without having to think about it!
Waaah!

Whine over.

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

At 2/04/2008 9:00 PM, Blogger ~**Dawn**~ said...

That really stinks. I hope they get their act together.

I had to chuckle though: water... whine... wine... So what you're saying is your town has effectively turned water into w(h)ine?

 
At 2/05/2008 12:04 PM, Blogger Stacy at Exceedingly Mundane said...

Oh, what a royal pain. I hope it's all fixed now :)

 
At 2/06/2008 8:40 AM, Blogger Debi said...

If anything deserved a good whine, I'd say it's the situation you all are living with!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home