"I know for sure that everything in life happens to help us live."
Oprah Winfrey

Sunday, July 27

Mmmmmm...

The boys are having a late sleep-in, the Breakfast Man is fixing breakfast, and my house smells delicious! There's nothing like the smell of bacon cooking on a lazy Sunday morning.

After filling our tummies, hopefully we can talk the kids into some kind of outdoor activity
that doesn't require too much moving around (they're not fond of the heat... actually, neither am I!) We've been getting our fill of indoor fun - cards, board games, puzzles, Wii, PS3, TV - but it's time to take in some of the rest of the world around us! :D

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

At 7/27/2008 1:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have fun, and try to stay cool.

 
At 7/27/2008 4:26 PM, Blogger ~**Dawn**~ said...

I hope you found something cool & fun to do!

 
At 7/27/2008 9:03 PM, Blogger sue @ postcards from paradise falls said...

Mmmm... I'll be so happy when I can eat bacon again. I love it! Hehe.

 
At 7/29/2008 9:30 AM, Blogger Dawn said...

I like the smell of bacon cooking on a Sunday morning...especially if I am not the one cooking it!

I've been a bit of an indoor girl myself in this warm weather we have been having.

take care,
Dawn

 

Post a Comment

<< Home