"I know for sure that everything in life happens to help us live."
Oprah Winfrey

Sunday, February 15

Pickles & pineapple

Ewww, what a combination, huh? Not to worry, not some strange concoction I've dreamed up, just finishing up a couple of food prep jobs to clear the kitchen counter -- but thought it'd make an interesting post title! ;)

Got my first Dole gold of the season peeled, cored, chunked, and chilling in the fridge. Soooo sweet and juicy. Also got a
plain, ol' jar of dills in there chilling and after a little doctoring, transforming themselves into sweet dill slices. Hmmm... is there a sweet theme here??

That's it, I'm done in the kitchen for the weekend.

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 2/15/2009 5:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Your" brother said "There is no such thing as a "sweet" dill."

 
At 2/16/2009 6:25 PM, Blogger marianne said...

"my" brother hasn't tasted "my" sweet dills!! ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home