"I know for sure that everything in life happens to help us live."
Oprah Winfrey

Friday, January 22

Another year, another test...

Phew, glad that's over! Had to go for a routine breathing test yesterday and had not been looking forward to it at all.

I so dislike this thing! Not that it hurts or anything, it's just majorly uncomfortable. All that huffing and puffing and blowing out air makes me feel like I'm going to pass out, not a good feeling in itself. Not to mention that pinching contraption on my nose. Just unpleasant.

Anyway, it's done til the next time, I'm still breathing, and none the worse for wear except for a slight headache after the fact (which I remedied with a
sugary cinnamon crueller when I got home!)

Ah, the perils of shopping at a different grocery store! ;)

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home