"I know for sure that everything in life happens to help us live."
Oprah Winfrey

Tuesday, January 19

Staredown


My excitement for the day came about when the two beasties below spied each other through the patio door. Initially, there was the required amount of hissing, spitting, and display of alpha cat bravado as they went after one another behind (or in front of) the safety of the protective glass door.



I calmed things down so the outside beast wouldn't tear my screen apart, but neither one gave an inch as they gave each other the evil eye afterwards.
Haven't quite figured out whether my Zoey girl wanted out or the outside cat wanted in, but they kept at it until the outside cat got bored and wandered off, probably to chase the squirrels.

Kids!!

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At 1/21/2010 5:08 PM, Blogger Laurie said...

Too cute Marianne! I have 2 cats whose antics can keep me amused for hours! Love it! (Except when they both decide to poop in the cat box at precisely the same time!)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home