"I know for sure that everything in life happens to help us live."
Oprah Winfrey

Monday, February 15

Random babbling...

Oh joy, oh joy... we have snow... AGAIN!

Please God... let April come tomorrow.

Thank You.

Amen.

*sigh*

On Wednesday this week, Christy will learn the gender of my great-grandbaby. I can't wait! It will make shopping for lil bits a whole lot easier. :)

With the exception of the tragic luger incident, I'm enjoying the Olympics. Coverage seems a little less frantic with NBC this time, though they could use some work on the sound system. The announcers/color people get drowned out by the crowd/activity noise
at some of the outdoor events.

That's it, that's what's going on in my little world... snow, babies, and sports. Exciting stuff!

Labels:

3 Comments:

At 2/16/2010 12:21 PM, Anonymous Cindy said...

Ummm...truly sorry about the snow. It isn't funny anymore. :-(
On a brighter note I am so excited about Wednesday. I can't wait to find out the gender of my grandbaby and your great-grandbaby. It is kind surreal. A GRANDBABY!!!! Christy's baby....makes me melt. :-)

 
At 2/16/2010 4:28 PM, Blogger marianne said...

Thanks.

Yes, I'm beside myself waiting for the news... the slowest "getting to Wednesday" ever!! :-)

 
At 2/20/2010 10:21 PM, Blogger Stacy at Exceedingly Mundane said...

We're watching a lot of the Olympics too, and really enjoying most of the events. Some are a bit slow, but overall, we're really enjoying the coverage and events :)

Have a great day!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home