"I know for sure that everything in life happens to help us live."
Oprah Winfrey

Saturday, January 30

One of those days...


... meant to be spent curled up in front of a warm, cozy fire, slurping a hot cuppa coffee, and catching up on old episodes of Survivor while the snow continues to cover the surrounding fields, hills and valleys.




This is what 1-2 inches would look like in my corner of MD... if I believed the weather man. It's actually about 4 inches and still coming down.

Lots better than December's storm, and yes, it's pretty and fluffy and all that stuff. But I still want spring. Now. Today.

Winter is not my favorite season... ya think?

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At 1/31/2010 12:40 PM, Blogger notes4us said...

I agree, lately it's been good for staying inside and enjoying old movies and cups of coffee. The yard looks beautiful though but I'm also looking forward to Spring and summer.....and sitting in that yard with you and Lew. :)

 
At 2/01/2010 5:14 PM, Blogger Stacy at Exceedingly Mundane said...

Ooh, that's so pretty! I would definitely be staying inside, every single moment I could :) A fire, something warm, a book or good movie, sounds like heaven to me!

Stay warm and have a great week :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home