"I know for sure that everything in life happens to help us live."
Oprah Winfrey

Monday, October 8

Darn!!

What a lost opportunity! Would've been a great subject for my photo of the day! The man himself, Mr. POTUS (aka the President of the United States,) was in our neck of the woods yesterday. He was attending the 26th Annual National Fallen Firefighters memorial service at the Fallen Firefighter Memorial, which is on the campus of The National Fire Academy in Emmitsburg. All of which is right up the road apiece.

'Course getting anywhere near him would've been a trick in itself... even the air space was restricted (and violated, I heard) while he was there, but it would've been fun trying. *sigh* I really must follow the news more closely - I didn't even know it was happening.

Darn!

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 10/09/2007 10:19 AM, Blogger ~**Dawn**~ said...

But in other news, how about your Redskins?? =)

 
At 10/15/2007 2:52 PM, Blogger Heather said...

your post reminds me of an episode of the golden girls!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home