"I know for sure that everything in life happens to help us live."
Oprah Winfrey

Friday, October 12

Revolting rest rooms...

You know, I've been in my share of public rest rooms, both mens (hey, you do what you gotta do with what's available!) and womens, and I just have to say... some women are pigs.

Do you ever wonder what the home bathrooms of these ladies... and I use the term extremely loosely... must look like? I mean, if they're willing to do what they do in public, what on earth do they do in private?

I wonder if they pee all over the toilet seat at home and leave it for the next user to clean up? I know, I know - we've all been taught not to sit on the nasty toilet seat and to just... well, hover. Fine, all well and good - I know us female-types can't aim like the guys can. But, why can't they wipe the darn seat after they've finshed peeing all over it?

I wonder if they don't flush at home and leave their 'bizness' floating all over the place?

I wonder - if they do flush, do they flush their used tampons, wrappers, inserts, etc. down their toilets too and pay the plumber to come clean up the mess?

I wonder if they write vulgar messages all over their bathroom walls?


I wonder if they use the soap in their bathroom? Hell, I wonder if they
even know what soap is!

I wonder - if they do find the soap and finish drying their hands, do they throw the towels on their floor?

It's disgusting - makes one embarrassed to be a member of the sisterhood sometimes ...

Labels:

3 Comments:

At 10/15/2007 8:50 AM, Blogger ~**Dawn**~ said...

Amen.

 
At 10/15/2007 2:51 PM, Blogger Heather said...

i hear you loud and clear!
i once had a boss that never washed her hands after...i just could not understand that. she was the healthiest eater i knew however just felt washing hands after peeing and wiping oneself was just not needed!

 
At 10/20/2007 1:02 PM, Blogger sue @ postcards from paradise falls said...

ugh... i hear you!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home