"I know for sure that everything in life happens to help us live."
Oprah Winfrey

Wednesday, August 20

Happy Birthday...


...TO ME!!!

Age is a matter of feeling, not of years.
George William Curtis


My sentiments exactly! I don't know how I got here so fast, but it sure doesn't feel like I've reached the ripe old age of... oh my God!! ... 66!

Not planning anything spectacular, but family and friends have made me feel very special with beautiful birthday wishes/cards/emails, flowers, a very cool bonsai azalea, and lots of love. It doesn't get any better than that. :)

Labels:

6 Comments:

At 8/20/2008 5:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are an amazing person. You taught me a lot in my young life and made me feel safe. I thank you from the bottom of my heart.
Happy Birthday old woman. I think that I'm catching up with you. Love You!

 
At 8/20/2008 6:08 PM, Blogger Stacy at Exceedingly Mundane said...

Happy, Happy, Happy Birthday Marianne! I hope you have a wonderful time celebrating, and many more happy years to come. Have fun playing the new Wii!!!!

 
At 8/20/2008 11:41 PM, Blogger Fresh Girl said...

I'm about to be too late, so I'd better hurry! Happy Birthday, Marianne!! I hope it was a great one -- I've already seen that you got an awfully cool present. ;)

 
At 8/22/2008 5:57 PM, Blogger ~**Dawn**~ said...

This will teach me to get behind on my blog reading. =/ Happy belated birthday, Marianne.

 
At 8/22/2008 7:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, Marianne.

I'm sorry I missed the actual day, but I send you good wishes for many more wonderful years.

 
At 8/23/2008 7:47 AM, Blogger Dawn said...

Happy Belated Birthday! I'm sorry I missed the opportunity to send my wishes on the actual day!!

I hope you had a wonderful day.

take care,
Dawn

 

Post a Comment

<< Home