"I know for sure that everything in life happens to help us live."
Oprah Winfrey

Monday, August 18

May he/she/it FRY in the fires of Hell!!!

I hope the useless little turd with nothing better to do than screw around with other people's computers meets with a violent, painful, and permanently disabling accident! Grrrrrr!

I've been sans computer since yesterday evening and have had to have it in total lockdown mode. Why? Because somehow, no matter how careful I've been, I managed to pick up a killer virus that wanted to take over my machine and everything in it. Arrgghhhh!!! It's taken hours and the expertise of my brilliant son to track the many tentacles of the miserable beast down and get rid of it.

Some people are just evil.

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 8/22/2008 5:58 PM, Blogger ~**Dawn**~ said...

Ugh. If only they would apply all that effort to something worthwhile.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home